Filling & Weighing
Dura-Pack’s DL line of linear net weighers are the perfect solution for weighing and filling a variety of food and light industrial items such as nuts, bolts, screws, parts, etc. These systems utilize vibratory feeders to pull product from a bulk supply hopper and dispense product into a scale bucket. Preset weights are entered in the touchscreen interface and dictate the feed rate and duration to correctly dose your product. Once the proper weight is achieved, feedback from an operator or automated packaging machine control the dump cycle.
- 100% Non-proprietary control system
- AI powered dosing intelligently learns and understands your product
- Tool-less disassembly in under 30 seconds
- 6” user-friendly touchscreen
- Heavy-duty 304 stainless steel construction
- Industry-leading scale resolution
- All electric - no compressed air required
- Simple plug-and-play interface to auxiliary equipment
Our linear net weighers can be disassembled in under 30 seconds without the need for any tools..
6” User-friendly Touchscreen
Built in integrated diagnostics to quickly diagnose and troubleshoot issues. Integrated security features
No Air Required – Can be Used Virtually Anywhere
Dura-Pack’s redesigned DL series are 100% electric and do not require compressed air, allowing for maximum portability.
Made in the USA!
All Dura-Pack equipment and machinery is proudly manufactured in the Great State of Michigan.
WHY CHOOSE DURA-PACK
Made in the USA
All equipmentmanufactured in Michigan.
One Stop Packaging Shop
Let us help streamline your packaging .
Family-Owned and Operated
Third-generation company since 1971.