DURA-PACK COVID-19 VISITOR POLICY INFORMATION
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are asking all Dura-Pack visitors to abide by the following instructions.
All visitors must check in at reception:
- Visitors will be required to fill out a COVID-19 intake form and have their temperature taken.
Visitors will not be permitted entry if they:
- Have a temperature exceeding 100.4.
- Are experiencing symptoms of or have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Have recently been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Have recently returned from a high-risk travel area.
While at Dura-Pack, we ask that all visitors:
- Refrain from shaking hands.
- Wear face masks (free masks will be provided at check-in to those who require them).
- Maintain social distancing at all times (maintain a distance of at least six feet from others whenever possible).
What Dura-Pack is doing to ensure the safety of our employees, products and customers:
- Our employees practice social distancing best practices at all times.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing frequently touched surfaces, workstations and common areas.
- We screen our employees for COVID-19 symptoms daily. Any employee(s) that present(s) COVID-19 symptoms are immediately sent home and are encouraged to immediately be tested for COVID-19.
- We have strategically placed sanitizing stations throughout our facility to ensure that our employees sanitize and disinfect frequently throughout the day.
- We encourage sick employees to stay home without fear of punishment or loss of incentives.
- We provide personal protection equipment (PPE) to our employees.